Tuesday, September 20, 2011

{32} My dream wedding

Hohoho..lama sungguh xhupdet blog aku ni..bz yg amat+xde idea nak tulis ape..Kadang2 idea tu ada, tp tenet plak xde time tu.Bile tenet dah ada, lupo plak den apo nak ditulisnye..So, today I would like to share with all of you (does anyone read my blog? *perasan*) about my dream wedding..

Hari tu aku ada terbaca 1 entry pasal kawin..Harapan dia untuk majlis dia yg xlama lagi tu...Lebih kurang je harapan die dgn harapan aku tu. Let me share what I really hope for my day ^^






1) 1st of all, I barokah from Allah..It's really important for my new family.I'm hoping that the family that we build will be happy until our last breath.

2) I want all my family, my atok n nekma, my family from my father and mother's side and also my future FIL's family will attend our wedding day.

3)I wish I could wear my dream wedding dress. Peach colour.

Semangat!! buat sendiri ni..cantik kan warna ni?

4) I want a simple and unforgettable wedding ceremony. I really hope for that.

5) I want natural make up without shaving my eyebrow. No compromise!

6) No sanding2..MAYBE there will be a pelamin just for photograph session only.

7) No karaoke,no DJ pls~

8)?? ---> will be updated soon..let me think first okey ^^

No comments: